Velocity Test Prep. Kung Fu for LSAT
Prepare in your underwear with our always-on, always-awesome LSAT video prep course. Seriously. In your Underoos or whatever. We're not here to judge. We're here to make you faster, smarter, and more fun at parties.
All the Resources
- 100+ Hours of LSAT Prep Videos
- Theory videos to get you ready to attack the LSAT
- Thousands of real LSAT questions explained
- Grade and Track PrepTests using our LSATGrader
All the Guidance
- Anytime Internal Messaging
- Video Feedback
- LSAT Prep Forums
- Strategic Study Plan
- 1 on 1 Tutoring available
All the Knowledge
- All lessons taught by our LSAT guru Dave Hall, who did pretty well on the test himself
- We've got over 15 years of experience making logic fun endurable
- We've got the Kung Fu grip
- Seriously, we do! See what our students think about us.
For All the People
- Monthly Subscription Option Available
- Financial Aid & Discounts Available
The Velocity Course at a Glance
Beautifully Crafted LSAT Prep Videos
Our videos are multi-device friendly and presented to you using the most modern technologies.
Grade & Track Practice Tests
Input your answers, see trends in your work, and identify problem areas for you to focus on.
Easy-to-Get LSAT Prep Explanations
Your video library makes difficult concepts doable. You’ll get it, and you won’t have to kill yourself to do so.
Instructor & Student Interaction
We have internal messaging, video response feedback and forums available to get answers to all your questions!