University of Wisconsin College of Law
- Shirley Abrahamson, Chief Justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Tom Barrett, U.S. Representative
- Edward R. Garvey, Noted lawyer, labor activist and politician
- Belle Case La Follette, First female graduate of UW Law (1885); Women's suffrage activist
- Gaylord Nelson, Former Governor of Wisconsin, U.S. Senator and founder of Earth Day
Free tips to help you get into Wisconsin Law.
Want to get the LSAT score to be admitted?
We can help with that.
We'll send you helpful LSAT tips, never spam. Unsubscribe at any time.