Villanova School of Law
- Frederick Anton III, president and CEO of the Pennsylvania Manufactures Association and the Pennsylvania Manufactures Insurance Company
- Richard Arcara, judge, United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- Adrienne Arsht, American philanthropist and banking executive (namesake of the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts)
- Kelly Ayotte, former Republican United States senator from New Hampshire
- Lewis R. Carluzzo, special trial judge of the United States Tax Court
- J. Scot Chadwick, former Republican member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Free tips to help you get into Villanova Law.
Want to get the LSAT score to be admitted?
We can help with that.
We'll send you helpful LSAT tips, never spam. Unsubscribe at any time.