Ohio State School of Law
Institution Type: Public
Tuition + Fees: $48,613
Full Time Enrollment: 521
Median LSAT: 164
- Jeffrey S. Sutton, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit Judge
- David P. Dureska, Chair of the Intellectual Property Department, Krugliak Wilkins Griffiths & Dougherty
- Mark D. Wagoner, Ohio State Senator
- Linda L. Ammons, Dean of the Widener University School of Law
- Zack Space, United States House of Representatives
Free tips to help you get into Ohio State Law.
Want to get the LSAT score to be admitted to Ohio State?
We can help with that.
We'll send you helpful LSAT tips, never spam. Unsubscribe at any time.