Fordham Law School
- Geraldine Ferraro, Former Member of the U.S. House of Representatives and first woman Vice Presidential candidate of a major political party
- John Mara, President and COO of New York Giants
- John N. Mitchell, U.S. Attorney General who served under President Richard Nixon
- Ruth Whitehead Whaley, First female African-American lawyer admitted to the bar in the state of New York
- G. Gordon Liddy, conservative talk radio host and mastermind of the break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters in the Watergate building in 1972
Free tips to help you get into Fordham Law.
Want to get the LSAT score to be admitted?
We can help with that.
We'll send you helpful LSAT tips, never spam. Unsubscribe at any time.