BYU School of Law
Institution Type: Private
Tuition + Fees: $29,272
Full Time Enrollment: 384
Median LSAT: 168
- Steve Young, Former MVP NFL Quarterback, San Francisco 49ers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, ESPN Football Analyst
- Hannah Clayson Smith, Supreme Court Clerk
- John M. Smith, Associate Counsel to the President of the United States
- Michael R. Fordham, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, JP Morgan Chase, New York, NY
- Brett Tolman, United States Attorney, District of Utah
Free tips to help you get into BYU Law.
Want to get the LSAT score to be admitted to BYU?
We can help with that.
We'll send you helpful LSAT tips, never spam. Unsubscribe at any time.