Boston University School of Law
- Barbara Jordan, First African-American woman elected to Congress from a Southern state
- Martha Coakley, First woman elected Massachusetts Attorney General
- Richard Graber, United States Ambassador to the Czech Republic
- Robert Khuzami, SEC Director of Enforcement
- David E. Kelley, Screenwriter and television producer (Examples of his work include Picket Fences, Chicago Hope, The Practice, Ally McBeal, Boston Public and Boston Legal)
Free tips to help you get into Boston University School of Law.
Want to get the LSAT score to be admitted?
We can help with that.
We'll send you helpful LSAT tips, never spam. Unsubscribe at any time.