By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Velocity Test Prep's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Velocity Test Prep's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Velocity Test Prep at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Velocity Test Prep's web site are provided "as is". Velocity Test Prep makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Velocity Test Prep does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Velocity Test Prep or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Velocity Test Prep's Internet site, even if Velocity Test Prep or a Velocity Test Prep authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Velocity Test Prep's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Velocity Test Prep does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Velocity Test Prep may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Velocity Test Prep does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Velocity Test Prep has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Velocity Test Prep of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Velocity Test Prep's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of CA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
1. Our course is full of valuable information, with complete, actionable, powerful methods for achieving success on the LSAT, and our students get immediate access to all of it on enrollment. We therefore do not offer refunds under any circumstances. We urge prospective students to take advantage of the multiple options for free prep on our website—and particularly the Tip o' the Day videos, which come directly from our paid course—to determine whether our course is a good fit for you (we guarantee it is!).
2. Our course works. We know it from our own and our students' experience. Still, we think that fair is fair, and no one should have to pay for a product that doesn't work for them. So we offer a full money-back guarantee. It’s really simple; if you take our full Velocity Course and it doesn’t work for you, we’ll refund your enrollment fee. That means that if you watch all the course videos and do all the assigned homework and your score doesn’t improve, you can get your money back. Also, we’re so completely confident that our course is the awesomest, that if you find any published guarantee from any other prep course that you think is better than ours, we’ll match it. To qualify for our money-back guarantee, you just have to actually do the course—that means you watch all the videos, and do all the homework as assigned.
And here, please enjoy the full details:
In order to qualify for a money-back guarantee, any student must do the following:
- Enroll in the Comprehensive Course 8 weeks or more before your LSAT administration.
- Take and then grade one baseline test (required in order to demonstrate improvement) using our LSATgrader, within 3 days of enrollment (either before or after enrollment).
- Watch every video lesson in the paid course. This includes every lesson contained in the Theory section, as well as every lesson corresponding to each question from each test in each of the PrepTests included in the full course.
- Complete every test included in the full Velocity Course, according to the method explained in the Velocity Study Plan.
- Provide Velocity with your official LSAT score from a test taken within 8 months of your Velocity enrollment date.
- Return your completed study plan pads to Velocity within 2 weeks of your score release (please email us at Info@VelocityLSAT.com to obtain return instructions)
- If taking advantage of our Guarantee Match, provide us with a copy of, or link to, your desired Guarantee, along with any documentation required by that guarantor and not already required here.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.