Washington and Lee University School of Law
- Lewis F. Powell, Jr., Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
- John Otho Marsh, Jr., Secretary of the Army & United States Congressman
- Bob Goodlatte, United States Congressman from Virginia
- Tom Sansonetti, Assistant United States Attorney General, Wyoming Attorney
- Paul S. Trible, Jr., Former U.S. Senator from Virginia, President of Christopher Newport University
In accordance with our policy of reviewing all the materials submitted with an application, we look at each of your LSAT scores as we consider your candidacy. Absent a compelling reason that persuades us otherwise, we place the greatest weight on your highest score because statistical analysis indicates that a student's highest score is the best predictor of his/her success at W&L Law. In accordance with American Bar Association guidelines, the median LSAT score for an entering class is calculated using matriculants' highest LSAT score.