University of Texas School of Law
- Bryan Garner, Editor-in-Chief of Black's Law Dictionary
- Mike Godwin, First attorney for the Electronic Frontier Foundation and current General Counsel for the Wikimedia Foundation
- James Addison Baker III, Former Secretary of State
- Mike Sims, President, BarBri Bar Review
- Sarah Weddington, Represented Jane Roe in Roe v. Wade
Candidates with multiple LSAT scores will be evaluated using all reported scores. However, the Law School will no longer solely consider an applicant’s average score in the admissions review process. The ABA recently revised its survey reporting requirements; all law schools are being asked to report an applicant’s highest LSAT score.