University of Pennsylvania Law School
- James Wilson, Signer of the Declaration of Independence; Founder of Penn Law; US Supreme Court Justice
- Oscar Goodman, Mayor of Las Vegas
- Sir Ronald Wilson, Justice of the High Court of Australia, Australia's Highest Court
- Van Toffler, President, MTV Networks
- Sadie Tanner Mossell Alexander, First African-American Woman to Receive A Ph.D in the United States; First African-American Woman to Graduate from Penn Law; First African-American Woman to Be Admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar; Civil Rights Activist
If I took the LSAT more than once, does the Admissions Committee consider the average or the higher LSAT score? All LSAT scores are noted by the Admissions Committee and are part of the application evaluation. If there are circumstances that you believe affected your performance on a prior test, we encourage you to provide a supplemental essay explaining those circumstances. The Admissions Committee will consider such information and may, at its discretion, evaluate your application based on the higher (or highest) LSAT score. How does the Committee view a canceled LSAT score? A single canceled LSAT score has no impact on the evaluation of an application.