University of North Carolina School of Law
- Elizabeth Edwards, Author and wife of U.S. Senator John Edwards
- ohn Edwards, U.S. Senator and husband of Elizabeth Edwards
- C. Boyden Gray, White House counsel to George H.W. Bush and current Special Envoy for European Affairs
- ames Baxter Hunt Jr., Governor of North Carolina
- Sarah Parker, Chief Justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court
For applicants who have two LSAT scores, the policy at Carolina Law is to base our admissions decisions on the highest score. If you have more than two scores, we will decide on a case by case basis whether to use the highest or the average score. Despite this, we generally advise prospective students against taking the LSAT more than once, unless there are extenuating circumstances that caused the student to perform poorly during prior LSAT administrations.