University of Illinois College of Law
- Philip J. McConnaughay, Dean at the Pennsylvania State University's Dickinson School of Law
- Frederick J. Kapala, United States Federal Judge on the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Lloyd A. Karmeier, Justice Supreme Court of Illinois
- Jesse Jackson, Jr., U.S. Congressman
- Michael Masse, Composer and producer of popular music
UIUC places the most emphasis on the highest LSAT score. On the brief list of things that require an addendum, we have two more things to add. If you have multiple cancellations or four instances of sitting for the test, concerns may be raised that will require an addendum to explain. A low LSAT score can be overcome by "past strong academic performance."