University of Chicago Law School
- John Ashcroft, US Senator, Governor of Missouri, US Attorney General and songwriter
- Jerome Frank, Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
- David M. Rubenstein, Founder of The Carlyle Group
- James Catherwood Hormel, Founder of Hormel Foods
- Jan Crawford Greenburg, Senior Legal Correspondent for ABC News
We will review all LSAT scores that you have received. In accordance with the American Bar Association and LSAC policies, we place the most importance on the highest LSAT score and report the highest score (we do not average). Any large differences between LSAT scores should be explained in an addendum (uploaded through the LSAC electronic application). If you submit an addendum, we are looking for your honest assessment of why one score is a better predictor of your ability than another.