University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
71 Dodd Hall, PO Box 951445
Los Angeles, CA 900945United States
Bar Pass Rate:
Median LSAT Score:
- Eugene Volokh, UCLA Law Professor; Founder, The Volokh Conspiracy Weblog
- Vincent Bugliosi, Attorney; Author of Non-Fiction Works including "Helter Skelter"
- Laurie Levenson, Professor, Loyola Law School; TV legal commentator, gained fame during Rodney King and O.J. Simpson trials
- Kelly Perdew, Winner of Season 2 of "The Apprentice"
- Kristen Gillibrand, US Senator, New York
Multiple LSAT Score Policy:
Our general policy is to consider the highest LSAT score attained, although we will take note of all scores. In the case of a significant discrepancy between scores, applicants are advised to address it in their application. It is always helpful for the Admissions Committee to be aware of any factors that may have adversely or positively impacted one’s performance on the LSAT.