University of California, Davis School of Law
- Patricia McLanahan, Named to IRS Special Counsel
- aul Igasaki, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Equal Justice Works
- George Miller, Democratic Congressperson; Chair, United States House Committee on Education and Labor
- Melanie Shender, Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of California
- Dean D. Pregerson, Judge, United States District Court for the Central District of California
The Admission Committee will use the high score for purposes of a final admission decision, however it has access to all scores earned within the past five years. In exceptional cases where there is a significant difference exists between scores, applicants may choose to provide a brief addendum of explanation. The highest score will be the recorded score in all reports and publications.