University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- Richard Conviser, Founder, BarBri Bar Review
- Dale Minami, Leader of legal team that overturned the wrongful conviction of Fred Korematsu
- Barbara Nachtrieb Armstrong, First Woman Professor at a Major American Law School
- Melvin Belli, Attorney Known as "The King of Torts"
- Dean Rusk, US Secretary of State
You should retake the test only if you believe that your first score was atypical and that you can improve your score sufficiently to make a net gain. The majority of applicants take the test only once. If you take the test more than once we will use the highest score unless the scores are grouped closely together, in which case we will use the average.