New York University School of Law
- Richard Ketchum, Chairman & CEO of Financial Industry Regulation Authority
- Raymond Kelly, New York City Police Commissioner
- Carol Bell Bellamy, Former Executive Director of UNICEF
- Judith Kaye, Former Chief Judge of the New York Court of Appeals
- Rudolph W. Giuliani, Former New York City Mayor
If I take the LSAT more than once, does the Committee see the higher score? Yes, but they evaluate based on the average score in most cases. The Committee may take special circumstances into account. If a candidate can point out specific reasons why the Committee should consider an LSAT score aberrant, they should detail those reasons in an addendum to the personal statement.