Georgetown University Law Center
- Greta Van Susteren, On the Record Anchor, Fox News Channel
- John Dean, White House Counsel to President Nixon & Key Watergate Scandal Figure
- Terry McAuliffe, Chairman of the Democratic Party
- Michael Powell, Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission
- Edward Bennett Williams, Founder, Williams & Connolly
For reporting purposes, Georgetown Law adheres to the ABA policy of reporting the higher LSAT score. For evaluation purposes, the Georgetown Admissions Committee typically considers the highest LSAT score. Georgetown may consider an average of scores if you have taken the LSAT more than two times. Please address any mitigating circumstances you feel the Admissions Committee should consider in your application materials.