Duke University School of Law
- Richard Nixon, President of the United States
- Jay Bilas, ESPN & CBS Basketball Analyst, Of Counsel at Moore & Van Allen, & Former Duke Men's Basketball Player
- Kenneth Starr, Solicitor General, Independent Counsel during the Clinton Administration and current Dean of Pepperdine University School of Law
- Capt. Dan McCarthy, JAG Chief Prosecutor, US Navy
- Gao Xiqing, General Manager, China Investment Corporation
In the case of multiple test scores, data show that the average score is generally the most useful in predicting law school performance. However, we may place greater weight on a high score if you provide compelling information about why that score is a better indication of your potential. If you feel that one or more of your test scores does not accurately reflect your ability or potential, please explain this disparity in a separate attachment.