Cornell Law School
- William P. Rogers, US Attorney General; US Secretary of State
- Bob DuPuy, President and Chief Operating Officer of Major League Baseball
- Barber Conable, President of the World Bank
- Mary Donlon Alger, First Female Judge to reside on the US Customs Court
- Jan Schlichtmann, Lawyer Profiled in “A Civil Action” Book and Movie (John Travolta Played Schlichtmann)
In general, Cornell Law’s policy is to take the higher score if it is at least 3 points higher than a prior score, but the Admissions Committee invites applicants to submit an addendum to their application explaining the different LSAT scores and why we should take the higher score.