Our course is full of valuable information, with complete, actionable, powerful methods for achieving success on the LSAT, and our students get immediate access to all of it on enrollment. We therefore do not offer refunds under any circumstances. We urge prospective students to take advantage of the multiple options for free prep on our website—and particularly the Tip o' the Day videos, which come directly from our paid course—to determine whether our course is a good fit for you (we guarantee it is!).
Our courses work. We know it from our own and our students' experience (in fact, the full Velocity Course is so amazing, we guarantee you'll improve by at least 10 points or else score in the 99th%!).
Still, we think that fair is fair, and no one should have to pay for a product that doesn't work for them. So we offer a full money-back guarantee on our Three-Book Course.
It’s really simple; if you take the Three-Book (thirty-test) course and it doesn’t work for you, we’ll refund your enrollment fee. That means that if you watch all the course videos and do all the assigned homework as assigned by your study plan and your score doesn’t improve, you can get your money back. Also, we’re so completely confident that our course is the awesomest, that if you find any published guarantee from any other prep course that you think is better than this one, we’ll match it. To qualify for our money-back guarantee, you just have to actually do the course—that means you watch all the videos, and do all the homework as assigned.
And here, please enjoy the full details:
In order to qualify for a money-back guarantee, any student must do the following:
- Enroll in the Three-Book Course 8 weeks or more before your LSAT administration.
- Take and then grade one baseline test (required in order to demonstrate improvement) using our LSATgrader, within 3 days of enrollment (either before or after enrollment).
- Watch every video lesson in the paid course. This includes every lesson contained in the Theory section, as well as every lesson corresponding to each question from each test in each of the PrepTests included in the Three-Book Course.
- Complete every test included in the Three-Book Course, according to the method explained in the Velocity Study Plan.
- Provide Velocity with your official LSAT score from a test taken within 8 months of your Velocity enrollment date.
- Return your completed study plan pads to Velocity within 2 weeks of your score release (please email us at Info@VelocityLSAT.com to obtain return instructions)
- If taking advantage of our Guarantee Match, provide us with a copy of, or link to, your desired Guarantee, along with any documentation required by that guarantor and not already required here.
Questions? Sock 'em to us.